A professionally-juried Fair featuring 135 artists from around the country who work in a large variety of media and styles.
Saturday & Sunday, October 5 and 6, 2013
Saturday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Admission: $7 per person – good for both days. Children 14 and under enjoy free admission when accompanied by an adult.
SPECIAL CANNED FOOD DRIVE OFFER:
Bring one can of food for each ticket, and receive $1 off each ticket. Canned food drive will benefit Isaiah 58 Ministries.
4100 and 4200 Flora Place just east of the Missouri Botanical Garden – view the map
P A R T I C I P A N T
Find out more about the American Arts Experience and the other events throughout St. Louis and St. Louis County celebrating American artists.
Food at the 2012 Historic Shaw Art Fair
| La Tropicana Market
Cuban and Caribbean
| Mojo Tapas Restaurant & Bar
Chinese food cart
|Sasha’s on Shaw & Mama Josephine’s
Smoked meat sandwiches
| Shaw Neighborhood Association
A selection of Schlafly beers, plus wine, Mimosa’s and Bloody Mary’s
Soda and bottled water
| Kettle Korn
| Maggie’s Lunchbox
Ice cream sandwiches
Music at the 2012 Historic Shaw Art Fair
|Saturday, October 6||Sunday, October 7|
|9:00 – 11:15 am
Rich soul and R&B sounds.
11:45 am – 2:00 pm
2:30 – 4:45 pm
|10:00 – 11:30 am
Led by violinist Christopher Voelker. An elegant, lighthearted trio inspired by the “Hot Club du France Quintet”
12:00 – 2:15 pm
2:45 – 5:00 pm
Located on the tree-lined parkway of beautiful Flora Place at Tower Grove Avenue, the Historic Shaw Art Fair is one of the premier fine art and fine craft fairs in the St. Louis area. It is highly rated by art fair magazines and participating artists.
• Proceeds benefit the activities of the Shaw Neighborhood Improvement Association.
• Site amenities include the food court and live music make your visit relaxed and pleasant.
• Dogs on leashes are welcome.
• Disabled parking and accessible entry ramp provided.
• Parking is available on neighborhood streets and in Tower Grove Park.
• Missouri Botanical Garden’s Best Of Missouri Market is held the same weekend directly across Tower Grove Avenue.